Mens Nike Air Zoom Alphafly Next% Flyknit
BUILT FASTER TO BREAK BARRIERS.
Gear up for your next personal best with the Nike Air Zoom Alphafly NEXT% Flyknit.It gives you the greatest energy return of all our racing shoes with a propulsive feel through to the finishing line.The design is light, breathable and backed by data to help keep you comfortable.Details celebrate our collective ability to rise to the toughest of challenges.
This special edition colourway celebrates unity as athletes worldwide emerge from the year's past events to come together to compete.It's a celebration of sport, humanity and our ability to push through the toughest of challenges.
Celebrate the Swoosh
The Swoosh logo celebrates its anniversary by intertwining the past and present.The original Swoosh is outlined over the current version, representing the path Nike has taken from yesterday to today.
Lightweight and Consistent
Part of the Flyknit family—Atomknit material on the upper has a contoured fit while being lightweight and super breathable, so your feet don't get weighed down by sweat.
Fast and Efficient
Your foot sits on Nike ZoomX foam that's incredibly responsive and lightweight and 2 slim Zoom Air units (that you can see).Combined with a full-length carbon-fibre plate, it feels smooth and responsive while delivering the most energy return of all our racing shoes.
Traction Backed By Data
The sole was designed using data from hundreds of runners.It has different angles of traction placed where you need it, providing grip from toe-off through every phase of your stride.
- More cushioning helps make each step feel soft and plush, keeping you comfortable through the later miles of your race.
- An integrated tongue provides a consistent fit with comfortable lace-up.
- Weight: 210g approx. (Men's size 7.5)
- Offset: 4mm (Forefoot: 35mm, Heel: 39mm)
- The stack heights and materials in the shoe adhere to the guidelines set by World Athletics.
- Colour Shown: White/Black/Black/Black
- Style: DJ5455-100